Friday, October 4, 2013

Italy or whatever

Hello sailors!
Today's topic is about countries I'd like to visit. Travelling and visiting other cities it's very fun when you're not afraid to walk alone and get lost in the streets you have never been before. There are many places you can go in a big city: museums, famous restaurants, parks, etc. It depends of you. In my case, I'm more like a museum girl. Some other people prefer to pay for a guide guy with a bus and all stuff included, but I don't, because in those tours you're not allow to take more time that it's expected in the places they carry you on. I prefer to watch and to enjoy calmly.
One of the countries I'd love to visit it's Italy. It's a very long trip but I thing Italy worth it. Mostly, because of the magnificent food I guess they cook and all the monuments they have in there. We all know and can find Italy in maps because it looks like a women's boot.


As you can see, Italy looks like a boot.
Because I'm an art student, I'm supposed to say things like: "Oh, Italy it's important because they were one of the biggest art center in Renaissance" I know. I know it's important to me to see all the culture they keep in their cities. But not today. It's almost 12.00 pm and I'm hungry. All I wish is to eat some lasagna. I'm lucky because it's friday's spaguetti in my house and today we're eating lasagna.I'm not in the mood of watching and talking of arquitecture or sculpture or art pieces. If teletransportation were real, I'd happily teletransport myself to any restaurant in Italy and get some slice of pizza.

That's all. I'm hungry and I wanna travel to my home right now.


I can smell my lunch from here

Eddited: I ate lasagna and it was delicious. 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE PASTA.
    I want lunch too.

    You are sitting next to me so, yeah. Hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy is also one of my places in my "to vist" list. But not yet. The pictures you post are really funny =) makes me wonder what will be next. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first photo! jajaja
    and pasta; canelonis, big canelonis, small canelonis jajaja
    Now... I'm Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boot brings here the entire class, and obviously our hunger to see that pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate you, I wanna eat Lasagna... now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the italian pasta is the best of the wolrd!!!!! ant italy it's really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks you four visiting my blog.