Friday, October 11, 2013

Japanese animation

Hello sailors!

Today we're talking about japanese animation. This is so easy because I've seen a lot of it with my sister and brother. Before talking about my favourite one, it's necessary to explain what an anime is. Basically, japanese animation it's animation made  in Japan. There's a bunch of types, I think there's a type of anime for any kind of person.
Like I said before,  I've seen a lot of animes series during my life, but my favourite it's Hayao Miyazaki's work. But that's too obvious for anyone, because I'm really into telling everyone that I LOVE TOTORO. So I'm not talking of it today. (I'm talking of it in the next video!).



What makes me watch anime? My brothers, and ultimately, my boyfriend. Last month we saw this trendy anime, called Shingeki no Kyojin and it was very complicated because my brothers wanted to watch this serie with me or comment it after seeing the chapters and they couldn't because I was watching Shingeki with my boyfriend too, and he hasn't the time to watch it regulary, and he was watching the serie with his sister too! But we made it. We saw the entire serie and it was AWESOME.


Shingeki no Kyojin EPIC CHAPTER

 I thing anime has influenced my life. I guess it's a thing of my generation: the animation in open television was anime. We all saw the same anime series. If you don't kow who Sakura Card Captor is, you're too young. Or maybe too old.

If I have ever listened to any songs from anime soundtracks?  singing anime soundtracks from the 90's and the first years of 2000 IS THE BEST KARAOKE EVER. I'm really into that. It's fun. It's a thing I do all the time. If you are capable to sing pokémon songs then you're my friend. I play pokémon games too. Now I'm playing pokémon light platinum. Is the best game eveeer!
But time it's up and I will no longer stay in class!

 

See you soon!




1 comment:

  1. LAVENDER TOWN SCARED ME TO DEATH. Specially when the guy asked you why there was a white hand in your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks you four visiting my blog.