Friday, October 25, 2013

Hello sailors!

I'm so excited because  today's topic is PETS AND ANIMALS! I love having pets, they're so adorable when you treat  them with love and responsability. My favourite pet all the time used to be dogs, but ultimately, I've discovered turtles. Turtles are so cool. So today I'm going to  talk  about my experiences with pets. During my life, I have had two dogs, or two dows and a half. My first dog was called Pelusa, who was a homeless puppy that my parents found alone and wet in San Cristobal's hill. She was more like my dog-sister, because we grow up together, and having the same age. But she died a cuple of years ago and it was the saddest thing I ever been through. Untill today, when I think about her eyes, I cry a little bit. So it's delicated for me to talk about her. But it's harmless write about the good times with her! She was wild, non-humanized dog,  indomitable, but also very adorable and kind. She was always there protecting us when me or my brothers where sick or sad. I used to have a priceless relationship with her. By the time she died, we have adopted another dog, also a homeless dog. He's an american cocker, called Joe Cocker, also know as Yoyo, yoyi, royo. He's alive and I miss him when I'm at the university. He makes me happy. My dog has a really strong personallity. He's a rock star and he know it. Tomatoes and petting are his favourites things in the world. I also have had another dog, it was my sister's dog. She's name is Pimienta and its a cocker too. She's so cute and tiny! But now she's in Berlin and I miss her a lot. I can't wait to see her again. Pelusa, Joe Cocker and Pimienta meet each other very well. They spare a lot of time together, and Joe Cocker and Pimienta were lovers.
That's all my dog experience. 
Last year, I meet my boyfriend's turtle. She's name is daughter. So, as the girlfriend of my boyfriend, I adopted as a daughter too. She's my first turtle crush. I used to think that petting turtles was boring. But I was SO WRONG that I'm ashamed of my thoughts.
Pimienta
Joe Cocker
 
Pelusa <3

 

 
All my dogs sleeping together
When she was a baby turtle, because now she's a monster
(the most beautiful monster I've ever seen <3)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Turtles rulz! I love the fact that you post pictures of your dogs, they are really cute. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your dog growled at me once and I was really sad. But they're all so cute! They sleep all together, that's so cute!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks you four visiting my blog.