Friday, November 29, 2013

Youtube!

Hello!

Internet is like an universe. There are millions and billions of stuff you can find and look for! One of my favourite pages is YouTube. YouTube is the mecca of online videos. I think is fantastic! but it's dangerous too: I've wasted hours and hours watching useless videos instead of doing something I really needed. This page is just enormous: there's a video for anything you can even imagine.
I remember when  we hadn't YouTube. We used to watch tiny videos in the worst quality ever! Now we are able to change the quality if we want, or choose the size of the screen.
Like I said before, there's a video for any people in the world. And my favourite videos on YouTube are the ones who shows little puppys or tiny cats doing something cute or funny. That's a dimension of YouTube that I really REALLY enjoy.
Maybe I visit YouTube all days: everyday happens something that it has to be shown. I remember one time  my friends and me spend like four hours in a row watching funny or creepy videos, because we were at the university waiting for a class. It was awesome, we learn about us and about the internet's culture. (that's a big fat lie)
I don't like to comment on internet about videos, because is useless. But sometimes,  when I watch a video I really like, I click on the button "I like"  but not often.
Of course I've uploaded a video on YouTube! When I was in highschool, in 2nd grade, me and my friends used to make videos all the time! we had an awesome channel online! I was a big star on that videos, and I'm ashamed of the stupid things I did. But they were funny at that time. All my friends almost convinced me of being an actress. What kind of actress? I don't know, because our videos were, at least, abstract. Later, I changed my school and I don't longer keep doing this videos. But then I started to make roll plays. Roll plays were assingments  for english's class. We had to make a video about a book we were reading in that class: we had to make the scripts, produce and editing our homemades videos. My groups always make poor videos. Even If we were representing a story from two centurys ago, we wear the same clothes. Even if we were representing differents characters.
Here you can watch a scene for a roll play that almost ends with my life. We were doing "Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, I was playing the main caracter (I don't remember her name), and my friend was playing   Mr. Darcy. In this scene, he was supposed to save me, because I just had a big accident. But...we ended falling in front of a wall that had a window, we were  two inches away to pass cross the window! cutting and hiting ourselfs and maybe dying. I uploaded the video and then my mom called me to know if I was alive. Even my friends were worried. It was funny, I think.




4 comments:

Hello! Thanks you four visiting my blog.