Friday, November 15, 2013

Nature

Hello!
 
The subject for this friday it's about enviroment awareness. It's hard for me to say that I care about the  nature because sometimes I feel I just don't, even if I try to recycle all my thrash. In my house we have three diferent garbage cans, where we classify the trash in: all kind of plastic bundle, like bags, stock markets, bottles, or paper from tea bags, notebooks, newspaper, wine bottles, tetrapack boxes, electric junk, all kind of scrap, paperboard, expired medical drugs,  old batteries, even nasal inhalers. When we fill the cans, my mother or father takes the classify trash and goes to the "Punto Limpio", a place in near Vitacura who recycles all the stuff you can imagine. But that's not enough. I think that's a basic habit. In my case, I can't do anything more than throwing away organic residuals to the tradtional trash, because I live in a flat. 
"Punto Limpio"
 
 Before I knew about "Punto Limpio", I used to made Eco-bricks, filling plastic bottles with plastic trash. But this way of recycling was not very productive, because it takes too many time. Although, with ecological bricks, people is making things like parks, houses, etc.
Here is a picture eco bricks piled up at GAM
 
But recycling it's only one  way to take care the enviroment. There's a lot of ONGs trying to stop the global warming, and providing some help to the constant harassmment from industries to forests and animals. I know I can do more about this. I'm ashamed of  my laziness.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. It's difficult to get rid of some habits, because you are so used to them (like using plastic bags) that you don't even think about it. I think I'm kind of lazy too, but I think being counscious of what you do is the first step, then you just have to take action.

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an uncle whose trying to make a house with eco-bricks, I hope to live long enough to see it finished. ajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother is the ecological in the family and all the time my mom and I try to help, because I think is important for he.....
    see you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! My house only have one garbage can and all the garbage is in everywhere xd

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks you four visiting my blog.